jerryb2339

Default envelope won't print (but envelope address will print as a label)

Using MS Word I get the address display when I click on the envelope icon to
print an envelope - but nothing happens (the envelope comes through the
printer blank).

The printer works fine (the letter portion prints ok). I tried switching to
the label portion...and the envelope address WILL print as a label.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?