Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annie C.

Default how do I insert a mathmatical equation 10 to the power of 10

I need to insert physics equations such as 10 to the power of 10 - I could
not find this on micorsoft equation 3.0 editor, what am I doing wrong? Do I
purchase Microsoft Professional?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you just want an exponent, type 10, select it, and press Ctrl+Shift+= to
format it as Superscript.

news