Baby boomer in typing trouble

Default voice edit to word2003 intead of typing.

Does anyone know how to voice edit to word 2003 intead of typing, seem to
loose my concentration as I type, my letters and memos are much better in my
recording
Please do not ask me to take typing lessons.
Armando.
Daiya Mitchell

You'd be best off buying third-party software--investigate programs such as
Dragon Naturally Speaking and IBM ViaVoice, I think are the two big ones.

While such features may be built into certain versions of Office or Windows,
I've heard they don't work that well. Otherwise, check Help in Office and
Windows for topics relating to "speech".

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/