Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Karen is offline

Default Font Issue

I posted this a few weeks ago and I never resolved the issue. Would someone
be so kind to help me with this?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Karen

I created a document at work in Word 2003. I used Bradley Hand ITC font
style. Then I opened the document on my computer at home and I don't have
that font, so it replaced it with another font to display the text. Where
can I download font styles and how do I apply that font to my computer so it
can be used on my document?
Thank you, Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

According to:
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...+ITC&FVER=1.05

That font is installed with the following programs. If you don't have them,
then you'll have to Google and see who owns it so that you can purchase it.

Access 97 SR2, FrontPage 98, Greetings 99, Home Publishing 99, Office 2000
Premium, Office 97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 SR1a, Office
Professional Edition 2003, PhotoDraw 2000, Picture It! 2000, Picture It!
2002, Picture It! 98, Picture It! 99, Publisher 2000, Publisher 97,
Publisher 98, Works 2002

Also, Publisher 2003, Office Professional Plus 2007 (Other 2007 Office
installations such as Microsoft Office Basic 2007 and Microsoft Word 2007
install a smaller selection of fonts and may not include that one).

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

font issue jfs Microsoft Word Help 3 February 1st 07 12:13 PM
Times New Roman Font Issue a_ryan1972 Microsoft Word Help 1 March 10th 06 07:58 PM
font issue sigm Microsoft Word Help 0 February 22nd 06 05:40 PM
Code-39 Font issue Ryan C. Microsoft Word Help 1 February 7th 06 10:57 PM
Mixing two font colors upon reprint to produce a desired font colo Mazee Kazee Page Layout 2 November 15th 05 09:27 PM