DaPhNe

Default TOC

Can I type my heading into a textbox when I'm using toc? I tried but the toc
does not recognise the heading.
Gert Pauwels

Hi,

I don't think the text box is really necessary. If you don't use it, your
problem will be solved...

Gert

"DaPhNe" schreef:

Can I type my heading into a textbox when I'm using toc? I tried but the toc
does not recognise the heading.

Luc

Daphne,
Could you clarify what you mean by textbox, do you mean a box you drew with
the tool on the drawing toolbar or do you mean by textbox a border you
applied to your heading? If it's the former, Gert is right no need for it.
Luc
"DaPhNe" schreef in bericht
Can I type my heading into a textbox when I'm using toc? I tried but the

toc
does not recognise the heading.

No, Word's TOC-generating engine does not see any text in the drawing layer,
which includes text boxes. If you can explain why you need a text box, we
may be able to suggest an acceptable substitute, such as a frame, table
cell, or paragraph border.