Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Allie Nash

Default Is there a way to designate my reviewer color in Track Changes?

When working on a document with multiple reviewers, I set Track Changes
Markup Color to "By Author". I'm usually the first person to review and it
always makes me red. I hate using red (too many bad memories.)

I know how to change all insertions, deletions, etc. to a specific color.

How do I set it so that my reviewer color is green, someone else's is
purple, and a third person's is blue? Is it even possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Sorry, unless you want to get into a coding situation, there really is
not a good method for ensuring that you are always a certain color if
you have the changes set to By Author.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.