jim

Default Can anyone answer this quesion Tried everywere to no avail..????

I have users in my job who create public reports but do not follow any
uniformed style, and thus documents never seem to be consistent when leaving
the company such as layout, bullets and numbering, and different font sizes
of heading and the body of text.
My users are not very proficient in word, so I was hoping to be able to
create a template which users can only use a certain layout, bullets and
numbering, and different font sizes for heading and body text. I need to
lock this template so users can not make any changes to it and therefore the
document will be standardised around the company.

My question is , is the above possible, and can anyone point me in the
right direction on what I should do or has anyone found anything on the web,
I have tried so may help sites in Microsoft and all over the web and cant get
an answer and I have also looked over many books but to no avail€¦.

Any help is really appreciated
Jim

Word Heretic

G'day jim ,

I provide these services commercially. Replace the from in my
signature block with an @.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

jim reckoned: