censura10 censura10 is offline
Junior Member

Default copying embeded bmp images into folder or ideally powerpoint presentation

Hi first ever post here so hope you can help.

We have software that embeds bmp files into a table in word

what i want to do is select multiple images and paste them into

1) A folder

2) Directly into powerpoint to create photo album

If you can guide me on this it would be amazing

thank you