Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] luwanda@discussions.microsoft.com is offline

Default book format

Hi, i'm new to the message board but I have a questions and I need some help.
I am using micorsoft word 2003 and I'm trying to print in book format. I
have the part pretty much set but here comes the problem: when my booklet
prints the pages are not in order. I don't know how to make them print
correctly so that when I fold the pages the book reads correctly. My printer
doesn't print both sides on it's own and I've chosen the manual duplex. What
options should I choose on the screen that allows me to choose Landscape and
manual duplex printer? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Word 2003 was very poor at printing booklets. Check to see if your printer
driver has a booklet option - which may be better than Word's attempt.

However, I find the Booklet options provided by the latest Adobe Acrobat
Reader is vastly superior to any provided by Word or printer drivers, so if
you have a Word to PDF utility, I suggest that you create a PDF and use AR
to create your booklet print.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP