Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Old School

Default My Office software does not open or save files, unless in explorer

Since recently upgrading to 2003 Outlook, my software, excel, word and
outlook crashes immediately when I attempt to open or save as a file.

These operations can only be done in my computer now. Extra clicking my
sore wrists and brain are having trouble adjusting to.

I have downloaded all patches security & otherwise.

I wish to have the basic functions restored that I have been using since
3.1.

Wishful thinking?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop,
left-click on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped
drives that are not currently available.