Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lonny Bingle Lonny Bingle is offline

Default Email Merging in Word

I have used this function many times in previous versions. Now when using
2007, after completing the email merge to send emails, they go nowhere.
Outlook doesn't respond, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

There's a nearby cpnversation about a similar problem (although it's to do
with Office 2003) titled "html mailmerge using outlook contacts does not
work" . It may be worth havng a look at that and trying some of the
suggestions in there. However, I'd also suggest that since Office 2007 is
new, you file a proper support incident with Microsoft (e.g. via their
websitte) and get them to look at it. It's just volunteers in here, and this
particular problem comes up often enough that Microsoft should pull their
fingers out and research it, in my opinion.

Peter Jamieson
"Lonny Bingle" Lonny wrote in message
I have used this function many times in previous versions. Now when using
2007, after completing the email merge to send emails, they go nowhere.
Outlook doesn't respond, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated

How to save email address and subject line in Word's email functio Chittapoo Microsoft Word Help 0 February 2nd 07 08:46 PM
Merging word doc to email addresses list from access simongeorge Mailmerge 6 August 18th 06 02:15 PM
Merging word to email Whizzy New Users 1 January 31st 06 06:22 PM
email merging Michael Pazyniak Mailmerge 0 March 22nd 05 05:21 PM
merging to email does not work Cindy M -WordMVP- Mailmerge 0 November 30th 04 05:25 PM