Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pixie lady pixie lady is offline

Default ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh file convert

I created a word document on a friends computer in window 2007 but when I
tried to open a file on my computer in an older version of Word 2003 I got
the message that a converter was needed. It seemed to install ok, but when
the
file opened all I got was a page of tiny squares. how to I convert a word
document in windows 2007 to windows 2003. I no longer have access to the
windows 2007 computer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you try installing the compatibility pack on your system so that you can
open 2007 files?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]