Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeb Jeb is offline

Default Printing duplex pages out of sequence

I have a file with 55 pages. I want to be able to select any one or all of
the first 54 pages (and this quantity could change) and print it with page 55
printed on the back of the page. So, I might be printing 1 and 55, 2 and 55,
3 and 55, and so on. I am familiar with VBA, but mostly in Access. Thanks
in advance. JEB
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Can you tell us a bit more about the reason for this (I think I can imagine
such a situation). I understand that you want to automate this, and I'm sure
someone will tell you how, but my inclination would be to save "page 55" as
a separate document and just run the appropriate page back through the
printer and print that document on it.

"JEB" wrote in message
I have a file with 55 pages. I want to be able to select any one or all

of
the first 54 pages (and this quantity could change) and print it with page

55
printed on the back of the page. So, I might be printing 1 and 55, 2 and

55,
3 and 55, and so on. I am familiar with VBA, but mostly in Access.

Thanks
in advance. JEB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeb Jeb is offline

Thank you for your quick response. Yes, it could be done that way, or one
could just photocopy the page on to the back of each page, but either way
would require a lot of manual paper handling. I'm hoping to have a macro
that will have the printer do this work for me.