Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DiBella DiBella is offline

Default Can't send attachment from Word 2

In the 'send to' under FILE I can't forward my corrections from a WORD 2
document to a friend. None of the email icons are highlighted.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

If I'm not mistaken, back in 1992 the Send To command wasn't available in
Word 2.

What version of Word are you using and what are you using for your email
editor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"DiBella" wrote in message
In the 'send to' under FILE I can't forward my corrections from a WORD 2
document to a friend. None of the email icons are highlighted.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DiBella DiBella is offline

"DiBella" wrote in message
In the 'send to' under FILE I can't forward my corrections from a WORD 2
document to a friend. None of the email icons are highlighted.

I'm using Microsoft Works Suite 2003 (with Word in it). I do not know what
an email editor is, but I am using Mozilla Firefox with MSN as my mail
account.

In May I had to reload Windows and I have been having major problems ever
since.
thanks, dibella

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Has this ever worked with Mozilla and MSN? If so, see if you have the
settings shown at http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm