Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sugar Sugar is offline

Default What's this black line on the right and bottom of my page?

I don't know what I accidentally clicked, but there's now a thick black line
on the bottom and right edges of each page. It's hard on my eyes and I can't
remove it because I don't even know what it's called so I can't ask this
machine the proper question. Any info (even if you at least know what this
is called) would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sugar Sugar is offline

Hi!

It's MS Word 2003.
Print Layout View

"Sugar" wrote in message
I don't know what I accidentally clicked, but there's now a thick black

line
on the bottom and right edges of each page. It's hard on my eyes and I

can't
remove it because I don't even know what it's called so I can't ask this
machine the proper question. Any info (even if you at least know what

this
is called) would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

In Word 2003, in Print Layout view, the page is shown in white on a gray
background, with a black shadow, which results in a "black line" on the
bottom and at the right of the page. Is that what you're describing, or is
there something else?

"Sugar" wrote in message
Hi!

It's MS Word 2003.
Print Layout View

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What view are you in? What version of Word?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.