Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
C.F.Scheel

Default Adobe Acrobat invasion

I use WORD 2002 and WIN XP.
Recently, I installed Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Now that program has invaded my WORD with new items
in the tool bars.
Worse, WORD no longer saves changes of setup,
e.g. new macros, i.e. does not update Normal.dot.

How do I get rid of the Adobe interference?

--
CF.Scheel, PB 108 Röa N-0701 Oslo, Norway