Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rodney

Default How do I set my keyboard for special characters in spanish

Can you type in Spanish with the special characters associated with the
language in Word if you have a trial version of office 2003 installed? If
so, can someone please tell me how do I set my keyboard and computer to type
the special characters associated with the spanish language?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
APSBA Inc.

The best way is to go into control panel and open the Regional and language
settings window, click the Languages tab, click the Details button. This will
open a new box. Showing text input options and some other stuff... Click Add,
this will bring up a box where you can add many different types of spanish,
and select your keyboard layout. This should allow you to type as you would
on a Spanish Keyboard.

-CJ