Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to print double sided postcard using mail merge

Better late than never, this thread got me interested in producing a utility
to create the data files required for producing duplex merges to postcards
and business cards. Doug also produced a version and his code was somewhat
neater than mine (though no faster and produced the same result) so we ran
with his core algorithms tacked on to my front end. The result is a web page
and add-in - www.gmayor.com/duplex_merge_data.htm which are uploading at
this moment

taxmom wrote:
I need to print a postcards using 4 cards per 8 1/2 x 11 paper. I
want to put merge specific data on the front of the card and the
clients name and mailing address on the back of the card. Can anyone
walk me through the steps to do this. I am not having any problems
with the mail merge function, I just can't figure out how to do the
double sided merge. I do have duplex printing capabilities