Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] gabo22003@yahoo.com is offline

Default Word merge - missing one person on every page

Hello,

I am trying to set up a Word Mail-merge document the will have a
header and then separate address lists. I have the basic code below
which almost works except on that when the sort goes to multiple
pages, the first person on page 2 is missing, the first person on page
3 is missing, etc.

When the report goes to multiple pages, it is skipping people. I can't
use the label templates because I need header (title) information.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] gabo22003@yahoo.com is offline

On Mar 9, 9:56 am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
Remove the Next Record field from the last entry.

You would have found this easier had you set it up as a label mergehttp://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm
Next record fields are usually place at the start of each record except the
first, rather than at the ends.

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to set up a Word Mail-merge document the will have a
header and then separate address lists. I have the basic code below
which almost works except on that when the sort goes to multiple
pages, the first person on page 2 is missing, the first person on page
3 is missing, etc.

When the report goes to multiple pages, it is skipping people. I can't
use the label templates because I need header (title) information.- Hide quoted text -

Thank You SOoooooooooooo Much!!!

That is perfect.

Yes, I will use the site you suggested.

Again, many thanks