Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mayma mayma is offline

Default Word 2000 to .pdf

I have Word 2000 and Acrobat Pro 9.0. I would like to convert a large Word
doc to .pdf, keeping intact all links (i.e., Table of Contents, Index, etc.).
Do I have to upgrade to Word 2007, or is there another way? Is there an
Adobe conversion plug-in/update for Word 2000, for example?

My previous computer had a higher version of Word, though I don't remember
which, and the pagination and links stayed intact to .pdf.

If I DO upgrade to Word 2007, it will recognize my Acrobat installation and
include a .pdf toolbar, correct? There is no way to get that toolbar in Word
2000, is that true?

Many thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You will have to ask Adobe if their Acrobat 9 add-in is compatible with Word
2000. If it is you should get the toolbars if you chose to install them.