Carey Wagner

Default normal.dot

When I try to print a document I get a message saying that the margins of
section 1 are outside the printable area. Sometimes I can fix it, but every
time I reboot the problem reoccurs. I assume the problem has to do with the
normal.dot template. Any suggestions?

Normal.dot template opening on exit V-ger Microsoft Word Help 5 February 12th 05 05:43 AM
Where can I get a NEW copy of normal.dot for my Word 2002? agsmokey Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 04 07:57 AM
Normal.dot Kate Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 11:15 PM
Normal.dot - Clearing Tabs MarieC Microsoft Word Help 3 November 26th 04 07:07 AM
Network Normal.dot Issues MarieC Microsoft Word Help 4 November 25th 04 12:37 AM