Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dr. Jane Dr. Jane is offline

Default copy/paste functionality is disabled on document?

Recently I tried to copy/paste into another document and all that "copied"
was the message: as long as this page is open, the copy/paste functionality
is disabled. I could not find any info about disabling a copy/paste function.
Help.
Jane
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Probably there is a macro intercepting the Paste command. If it happens with
all documents, it is most likely caused by an add-in. See also
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...sInstalled.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom