Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Danielle Danielle is offline

Default Start inking tool

start ink tool does not appear on the bar.

I tried what other said about it so tried what they said but it did not work.
somebody help me, please!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

What did you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"danielle" wrote in message
start ink tool does not appear on the bar.

I tried what other said about it so tried what they said but it did not
work.
somebody help me, please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Danielle Danielle is offline

I tried what below post titled "Start Ink" but it wouldnt work for me.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What did you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"danielle" wrote in message
start ink tool does not appear on the bar.

I tried what other said about it so tried what they said but it did not
work.
somebody help me, please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not everyone is seeing what you're seeing. Many of use use newsreaders and
not that hideous web portal.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"danielle" wrote in message
I tried what below post titled "Start Ink" but it wouldnt work for me.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What did you try?

--

JoAnn Paules