Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RogerJ (Gloucestershire) RogerJ (Gloucestershire) is offline

Default When I paste selected text (Word) it pastes a screen print.

I just want to paste the text, not a complete screen print. How do I stop
Woprd from pasting the whole screen? Any help much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Where/how are you getting that text you want to paste?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~