Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Low-tech

Default How 2 "display all commands of toolbar menu", ALWAYS?, (no conden.

I'm old school. low-tech. LOVE simplicity and relying my muscle-memory that
has taken a long time in perfecting. I'm struggling with the new trend of
the automatically condensing toolbars. I simply hate them.

Due to using the tools a lot in the past, I can almost find them by braille
by their placement on the toolbar. When the dropdown menus condense or change
their order based the last subject used, it takes me thrice as long to
complete the action, because I must stop to FIND the item, rather than go
directly to it, based on location.

Any suggestions on how to alter the toolbars permanently so that they ALWAYS
are fully displayed?
Thanks
-Low-tech
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

ViewToolbarsCustomize.

Click the "Options" tab. Check the box that says "Always show full menus."

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: