Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Heather

Default How do I make footnote numners static in a mail merge document?

I have letter with two footnotes that I am using in a mail merge. They are
numbered 1 and 2. When I complete the mail merge the footnote numbers
increase on the 2nd letter generated by the mail merge to 3 and 4. Then on
the third letter generated, to 5 and 6, and so on throughout the whole mail
merged document.

How can I make the footnote numbers static in the mail merge document? I
need them to be numbered 1 and 2 on all the letters generated by the mail
merge.

Thanks for your help.
Heather