Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike

Default How do I remove a blank template page?

I have a template with 11 pages, but the 5th page is blank. Is there a quick
way to remove the blank page instead of havingf to cut/paste pages 6-11 up a
page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire

Go to the folder where your templates (this one in particular, of course)
are stored. If you can't remember that location check Tools, Options, File
Locations in Word. You should have Folder Options set to show hidden files
and extensions. If you get to the correct folder and don't see any
templates be sure to set Files of Type in the Open window to "All." Find
your template and open it. Make any changes you want, including deleting
pages and save it when you are finished, just as you would any Word
document, but make sure than it is saved as a *.dot file.