Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marc Marc is offline

Default Using a form to fill in field code text

This is pretty basic vb but it has been a long time since I've used VBA at
all so please help.

I have recorded a macro for entering a field code similar to:

{ opendoc!x }

Now I want to have a user form that prompts for the doc that needs to be
opened.

What code would I use to pass what they enter to the field code macro?

Any help whatsoever would be appreciated. I've spent the last 4 hours
digging around the web and forums for a clue.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check out the InputBox()

--
Hope this helps.