Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
E-chaos E-chaos is offline

Default Word 2007 and Vista Home Premium

For some reason, I cannot "Save" protected entries. I go through the process
of encrypting, again and again, but when I Save, using the upper left button,
they are always back in open format.
I have tried every parameter available, but... no protection: the documents
are always open to anyone.
I had no trouble at all with Word 2003 and XP.
--
E-chaos