Tonya Marshall

Default White Space

Does anyone have a good source on the web they can point me to that
explains the importance of having enough whitespace in a document? I've
done a Google search but none of the results so far have come up with
what I'm looking for.
--
Tonya Marshall
Stefan Blom

See the following article:

Typographical Tips from Microsoft Publisher
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TypographyTips.htm.

--
Stefan Blom

"Tonya Marshall" wrote in message
Does anyone have a good source on the web they can point me to

that
explains the importance of having enough whitespace in a document?

I've
done a Google search but none of the results so far have come up

with
what I'm looking for.
--
Tonya Marshall

Stefan Blom

I'm glad I could help. And thank you for the feedback!

--

Stefan Blom wrote:
See the following article:

Typographical Tips from Microsoft Publisher
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TypographyTips.htm.

Thank you Stefan. I went there after my Google search and typed in
whitespace which returned no answers. I put white space( 2 words)

in
Google and it corrected me to whitespace (all one word). Shoulda

tried
the 2-word one in the FAQ's. The article is very helpful.

I needed something to steer some of my co-workers to as they were

trying
to get as much material to a page as they could and I was trying to

tell
them the people can't read stuff as well if there's not some restful
white space in the documents. It's as important as the text.

--
Tonya Marshall