Jerry Crosby

Default bypass "margins set outside print area" warning?

I have a mailmerge document in which the margins must be set outside the
print area. When I go to print the merged document, I'm prompted for every
section that the margins are set outside the print area and I have to click
the "Yes" button to continue. With a document with 400 sections in the
merge, that's a lot of clicking!

Is there a way to permanently bypass this and tell the program to "go ahead
and print the stupid document regardless of what the margins are?"

Thanks in advance.

Jerry

Jezebel

Word reads this information from the printer driver. You can sometimes
defeat it by getting the printer driver to lie to Word. Open the Printer
Properties dialog and check if you are able to set the printer margins (set
perhaps to borderless printing).