andrew

Default save and send document without sending template references

I downloaded and used a resume template from microsoft office online.
When a user opens the document MSword requests permission to download
the template. How do I save the file in .doc or .rtf without saving
the template or template references in this case. I have saved the
document as pdf but some human resource depts either don't know what
acrobat is or cannot load acrobat and request the document in word
format. Does anyone knoiw how to strip the document of template
references?

Charles Kenyon

Tools Templates and Add-Ins...

Attach the document to the normal.dot template. Note, make sure the box to
update styles is _not_ checked!
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"andrew" wrote in message
oups.com...
I downloaded and used a resume template from microsoft office online.
When a user opens the document MSword requests permission to download
the template. How do I save the file in .doc or .rtf without saving
the template or template references in this case. I have saved the
document as pdf but some human resource depts either don't know what
acrobat is or cannot load acrobat and request the document in word
format. Does anyone knoiw how to strip the document of template
references?

And don't take a job with any company that doesn't have a copy of Adobe
Reader!

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in
message ...
Tools Templates and Add-Ins...

Attach the document to the normal.dot template. Note, make sure the box to
update styles is _not_ checked!
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.