Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
markliu50 markliu50 is offline

Default I want to create a template or wizard or form or something, but wh

Here's the scenario. I want to have a generic announcement of launching new
programs in new countries, and I want to "parameterize" it. So, the country
name, for example, might appear several times in the document, and the
"launch date" may appear several times.

I want to have a template/wizard/form/something that when you open the
document it prompts you for the country name, launch date, etc., then fills
in the values in the document, then lets you customize the document
afterwards.

How do I do this?