Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VWGirl11 VWGirl11 is offline

Default Why are my envelopes printing blank?

I go to envelopes and labels, type in the return address (all envelope
settings are default), hit print, the envelope goes through the printer but
comes out blank. Documents print out fine.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

There are a number of reasons why this might be happening, but the most
likely is that you're running the envelope through in a spot where the
printer isn't printing. If you just move the envelope so it runs through the
printer at a different spot (aligned to the right, for example, instead of
the left), you might solve your problem.

Try setting your printer as if you were printing an envelope, but run a
full-sized sheet of paper through the printer instead of an envelope. If the
paper shows the return address somewhere, align the envelope with that spot.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't, post back with more info on version of
Word, type of printer, etc.

Fred