Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Issy Issy is offline

Default typing and printing tabs for s files

Hi I am labeeling the tabs ofr saupsension files, does anyone know whether it
is possible to print on the perforated tabs and how do I do this

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you have a product code for the perforated tabs you're using... such as
Avery 11136 or 11137? Use Word's Labels feature, click the Options button,
and see if the tabs you're using are listed. If they are, then you can use
this feature to create the text for and print the tabs.

In Word 2003, Tools - Letters and Mailings - Envelopes and Labels - Labels
tab Options. After choosing the corresponding product, back in the Envelopes
and Labels dialog, click on New Document, enter your text, etc.

In Word 2007, click the Mailings ribbon tab, Labels, etc.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Issy" wrote in message
Hi I am labeeling the tabs ofr saupsension files, does anyone know whether
it
is possible to print on the perforated tabs and how do I do this

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you don't have a product code and the tabs are not standard, you can
probably create a matching custom 'label' in the label editor part of the
labels tool. Then if you have lots of tabs to complete, see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm