NotAnExpert

Default option send to e-mail address (as attachment) unavailable

I have just the opposite problem as the one that started this thread. I have
the (as attachment) option but don't have the recipient option that does NOT
create an attachment. In other words, FileSend To does not have Mail
Recipient without word in parans.

Tom

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Thanks for the feedback

Wouter wrote:
Graham,

Yes the suggestion you posted did the trick. The other
source suggested adding only the MAPIX=1 value, but
somehow that only worked for my as administrator. Adding
the full monty did the trick for ordinary users.

Thanks!
Wouter

This is a toggle on the General tab of Tools | Options ("Mail as
attachment").

"NotAnExpert" wrote in message
I have just the opposite problem as the one that started this thread. I

have
the (as attachment) option but don't have the recipient option that does

NOT
create an attachment. In other words, FileSend To does not have Mail
Recipient without word in parans.

Tom

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Thanks for the feedback

"Wouter" wrote:

How come the Word 2000 menu-option File Send To e- mail
adress (as attachment) is no longer available? Is this
because of a security update a user recently downloaded or
is something wrong with my Outlook/Exchange configuration?

TIA,
Wouter

.

.