Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jorgeagonzalezr jorgeagonzalezr is offline

Default how do I return to original letter after saving over it

I saved a revised document to the same file name. However, I wanted to keep
the original file. Is there a way to recover the original?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Not unless you have a backup!

jorgeagonzalezr wrote:
I saved a revised document to the same file name. However, I wanted
to keep the original file. Is there a way to recover the original?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jorgeagonzalezr jorgeagonzalezr is offline

I feared that. Thank you very much.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Not unless you have a backup!