Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MEL MEL is offline

Default Embedded email word document causes Outlook to lock up

HELP. I create documents for my boss to send using the Word "Send to Mail
Recipient command" with attachments in the Word documents. It used to work
very well in previous versions of Office.

Now when she tries to open any attachments to the Word document, it freezes
Outlook.