Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kianadimar kianadimar is offline

Default I need a example of analyzing a short story?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This sounds like a class assignment. Perhaps you need to ask your instructor
for clarification.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Here's one:

"I read a short story. It was short".

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

On Feb 15, 12:55 pm, kianadimar
wrote:

Seems to me somebody has already analyzed it for you. It's
short ;-). If you need more analysis, you might say it's a short,
exiting story or a short, boring story. Just be careful that your
analysis doesn't wind up being longer than the story. No pun intended
of course.