Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

Default Convert Excel Spreadsheet data into a Booklet

I have been attempting to take a spreadsheet (which contains data relating to
a class reunion- Approx 300 rows by 20 columns) and merge it into a Word or
Publisher booket. This data file contains all of my classmates, some of
them have provided answers to some questions, such as occupation, kids, etc.
Some classmates did not. I would like to display it with the question and
the answer next to it. So, I need some type of template. Im fairly
knowledgable about using office and i am just exhausted trying to figure out
the best way to do this. Can someone help me?
I am willing to retype all of the data, but just need the right format...Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can use the Excel sheet as the data source for a Directory-type merge
(in a "Book fold" document).

http://word.mvps.org