Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
smj smj is offline

Default The measurement must be between 0" and 22"

I keep getting this error when I am in the print options (either in
tools/options/print or page setup/print options). I must have changed some
setting and now I can't find what it is. It won't let me change anything in
that window now and keeps giving me this error message. Any ideas? Apparently
it changed the normal.dot file, because now everything I do in word has the
same problem.