Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Caren Caren is offline

Default Booklet printing 4 pages on 8.5 x11?

Using Word 2003

I am trying to create a program for my grandmother's memorial. I downloaded
the marriage template and all looked good until I went to print it... It is
printing 4 pages on one 8.5x11 page. I want 2 pages printed on each 8.5x11
paper.

What do I need to do to resolve this?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you by any chance have pdf creation software? If you can make pdfs
(for instance with pdf995.com), Adobe Reader 8 (also a free download)
will output booklets of any length perfectly.

On May 20, 11:22*pm, Caren wrote:
Using Word 2003

I am trying to create a program for my grandmother's memorial. *I downloaded
the marriage template and all looked good until I went to print it... *It is
printing 4 pages on one 8.5x11 page. *I want 2 pages printed on each 8.5x11
paper.

What do I need to do to resolve this?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Well, booklets are designed to have four pages on a sheet, two on one side
and two on the other, but I suspect perhaps you mean that it's printing four
pages on one side, which is not as designed. Do you have any kind of scaling
set in the Print dialog? Or is there some booklet setting in your printer
Properties that might be duplicating Word's efforts?

"Caren" wrote in message
Using Word 2003

I am trying to create a program for my grandmother's memorial. I
downloaded
the marriage template and all looked good until I went to print it... It
is
printing 4 pages on one 8.5x11 page. I want 2 pages printed on each
8.5x11
paper.

What do I need to do to resolve this?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or possibly it's making pages meant to be folded twice, like an old-
fashioned Hallmark card, so the outside and inside of the booklet are
on the same side of the paper (with their heads touching) and the
blank side of the paper is folded inside?

"Caren" wrote in message

Using Word 2003

I am trying to create a program for my grandmother's memorial. *I
downloaded
the marriage template and all looked good until I went to print it... *It
is
printing 4 pages on one 8.5x11 page. *I want 2 pages printed on each
8.5x11
paper.

What do I need to do to resolve this?

Thanks!-

brabazon brabazon is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren View Post
Using Word 2003

I am trying to create a program for my grandmother's memorial. I downloaded
the marriage template and all looked good until I went to print it... It is
printing 4 pages on one 8.5x11 page. I want 2 pages printed on each 8.5x11
paper.

What do I need to do to resolve this?

Thanks!

You can make use of adobe flash reader for this. If you don't have it, you can download it from internet.