Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] enay@manatt.com is offline

Default template for Avery 5265?

I can't find template for Avery 5265 in Word 2007. Of course, I can't find
anything in Word 2007. Any ideas where I can find a template for Avery 5265
lebels?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PCGrammy PCGrammy is offline

Click on Mailings Tab, the Create Group, Labels. In the Labels tab at the
bottom, click on Options. Under Label information, click on Avery US Letter.
Then from the Product number, scroll down and pick 5265. Click OK. Then click
New Document. Let me know if you have any problems.
--
PCGrammy

" wrote:

I can't find template for Avery 5265 in Word 2007. Of course, I can't find
anything in Word 2007. Any ideas where I can find a template for Avery 5265
lebels?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What are lebels, or what is a lebel?

In Word 2007, you can find Avery templates by clicking on the Mailing
tab at the top of the Microsoft Office Word screen | Create | Labels |
Options | Avery US Letter, then choose your Avery Product Code.

Or you could use the 5265 template on Avery's website
http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...twarecode=4061