Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
suze suze is offline

Default Restrict Formatting and Editing

I am trying to "lock-in" a checkbox so that it will work in a fill-in form.
On the Protect tab, I followed instructions. But #3, the Start Enforcement
button doesn't allow me to click it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word 2007? Did you set the option at 2 - Filling In Forms?
See also http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm

Suze wrote:
I am trying to "lock-in" a checkbox so that it will work in a fill-in
form. On the Protect tab, I followed instructions. But #3, the Start
Enforcement button doesn't allow me to click it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Suze wrote:
I am trying to "lock-in" a checkbox so that it will work in a fill-in
form. On the Protect tab, I followed instructions. But #3, the Start
Enforcement button doesn't allow me to click it.

If the Design Mode button on the Developer tab is turned on, click it to
turn it off.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman