EDO

Default Viewing Hidden text (response:Message not available)

I wrote:
I check the box Hidden Text under Tools/Options box but
it doesn't stay hidden after I get out of the document. Is
there a trick to it?
Sorry if I didn't word this correctly - I'd like to keep
viewing Hidden text until I uncheck the box but it is not
staying in view.
Response from Charles Kenyon was marked "unavailable"
thank you in advance,
EDO

Charles Kenyon

There is a view option to view hidden text. This is a user setting rather
than a document setting.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"EDO" wrote in message
I wrote:
I check the box Hidden Text under Tools/Options box but
it doesn't stay hidden after I get out of the document. Is
there a trick to it?
Sorry if I didn't word this correctly - I'd like to keep
viewing Hidden text until I uncheck the box but it is not
staying in view.
Response from Charles Kenyon was marked "unavailable"
thank you in advance,
EDO

Viewing Text in Text Box Viewing Text in Normal View Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 04:45 AM
Hidden Text causes extra white space & extra pages Lyndon S. Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 05 05:49 PM
Hidden text in Weblayout Allan Tables 1 January 11th 05 02:21 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Word opens with hidden text visible Alan4297 Microsoft Word Help 3 December 23rd 04 04:09 PM