Elizabeth

Default How do I get to second and third pages in the label templates?

I need to have 30 pages of labels, and when I get to the end of page one, I
have to open a new file. I want all 30 pages of labels in one file.

The easiest way to create multiple pages of labels is using mail merge.
Aside from that you just have to tab out of the end of the page to get a new
table row.