shangzh2000

Default wrong page numbering in table of contents after preview

It is so weird today! Each time when I preview the document,the Table of
Contents,List of Tables and List of figures are changed to wrong page
numbering(but the links are completely unchanged). After trying a couple of
documents,I found that the page numbers are the same(3,or,4,etc).If I update
the field,everything is recovered,but preview,the same problem happened.
I'm using Window XP and Word 2003
thanks a lot