FCS

Default RevNum do not work outside header/footer

Hello,

I have a document and am trying to insert a RevNum field outside of the
header/footer. It does not work outside of the header/footer area, the
number does not increment every time I make an update. I need it ouside the
header/fotter area since it is an HTML document.

Please advise another way to insert a field into the document and make it
work.

Thanks,