mtdcs

Default recovering deleted document

I am wondering if I can recover a deleted document by somehow restarting my
computer from an earlier date. Will this work? (I don't have a back-up or
earlier version of the document).
Thx,
Mark
garfield-n-odie

No, restoring to an earlier date only restores operating system files to
the earlier date. It has no effect on your data files or application
files. If the deleted file is not in your Recycle Bin, you might try
recovering it with a third-party file recovery program (google for
those), but you're probably out of luck.