Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lousygolfer Lousygolfer is offline

Default How do I show page and line numbers on a bottom tool/menu bar in W

I'm currently using Word 2003 on a computer at a new job and it is missing a
display option I've seen on every other version of Word I've used. There is
no information in a bottom tool or menu bar, showing what page in the
document I'm on, nor is there information on the vertical and horizontal line
numbers where the cursor is currently placed. How do I change it to display
that information? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In Tools Options View, check the box for "Status bar".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Lousygolfer wrote:
I'm currently using Word 2003 on a computer at a new job and it is
missing a display option I've seen on every other version of Word
I've used. There is no information in a bottom tool or menu bar,
showing what page in the document I'm on, nor is there information on
the vertical and horizontal line numbers where the cursor is
currently placed. How do I change it to display that information?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lousygolfer Lousygolfer is offline

Default How do I show page and line numbers on a bottom tool/menu bar

Excellent - thank you very much. I wasted over half an hour looking through
all the menus and Microsoft's FAQ pages, and that must have been about the
only option I didn't try.